Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"Christmas wrapping paper covered in swastikas"

Odd News:

"Christmas wrapping paper covered in swastikas"

(UPI) -- A Florida woman said she was shocked to find the Christmas wrapping paper she recently purchased was decorated with swastikas.

Casey Lehman of Seminole County said the wrapping paper, which she purchased at Dollar Mania in the Altamonte Mall, was covered in symbols that her mother and fiance agreed were Nazi swastikas, WESH-TV, Orlando, reported.

"If I had sent this out on my Christmas gifts and someone had pointed it out to me I would have been mortified. I would have been really embarrassed," Lehman said.



Song of the Day:
White Christmas - The Flaming Lips


(I do not own this news story,song or video,only the idea of putting them together)

1 comment:

jonathaney99 said...

sonic youth; youth against fascism