Tuesday, January 19, 2010

"Convicted murderer raps in court"

Odd News:

"Convicted murderer raps in court"

(UPI) -- A man who pleaded guilty to two murders in Florida performed a self-written rap song in court before he was sentenced to life in prison.

Cordaro Hardin, 21, who was convicted Thursday of the shooting deaths of David Heath and Jeff Shultz in St. Petersburg in January 2007, performed a song entitled "Where Do I Go From Here?" in Pinellas-Pasco Circuit Judge Nancy Moate Ley's courtroom before the jury handed down the prison sentence, sparing him the death penalty, the St. Petersburg (Fla.) Times reported.

"God, I need a little assistance, will you be with me? By my side when I leave here, where do I go from here?" Hardin sang before receiving two life sentences.

Heath's mother, June Bartke, left the room during the song and later said she found the performance inappropriate.

Song of the Day:
Snoop Dogg - Murder Was the Case


To purchase this song please click on the song title
(I do not own this news story,song or video,only the idea of putting them together)

No comments: