Saturday, January 23, 2010

"Woman finds tooth in candy bar"

Odd News:

"Woman finds tooth in candy bar"

(UPI) -- A Texas woman said she bit into a Milky Way candy bar
and found a tooth with a silver filling in the candy.

Sue Calhoun of Brownsboro said she brought the candy bar and a Coca-Cola along for the ride to Dallas with her husband to pick up a new tractor on New Year's Day and she noticed something strange about the chocolate bar, KLTV, Tyler, Texas, reported Monday.

"I took one bite and it was fine, so I took another bite and bit down on something and thought, 'Well, it may be a peanut,'" Calhoun said.

"I thought, 'Well, Milky bars don't have peanut or any kind of nuts in it," she said. "I looked at it and I thought, 'Oh, gosh! Gross! How terrible! (It's a) tooth!'"

Calhoun said she called Mars Candy, manufacturers Milky Way, about the find.

"She (a Mars representative) said, 'I'm going to send you a package to send the tooth and the candy back in.' But, I'm not real sure I'm going to send it back to them or not because they could keep the evidence and I'm not sure if I would ever see it again," she said.

Calhoun said she is planning to have her local dentist examine the tooth.


Song of the Day:
Marilyn Manson - Sweet Tooth


For MP3 Download Click on the Song Title
(I do not own this news story,song or video,only the idea of putting them together)

No comments: